Congregation Eitz Chayim is located at 136 Magazine Street in Cambridge.
By Public Transit
- Take the MBTA Red Line to Central Square.
- Walk 15 minutes down Magazine Street and Eitz Chayim will be on the left.
From the Mass Pike
- Take the Cambridge/Allston exit off the Pike. Stay to the right (towards Cambridge).
- At end of ramp you are fed onto Cambridge Street. Proceed straight ahead across the bridge. (Cambridge Street becomes River Street as it crosses the river into Cambridge.)
- Go straight through the light at Memorial Drive.
- Take a right at the next light onto Putnam Ave.
- At the first light on Putnam (approx. 2 blocks), turn right onto Magazine Street. Eitz Chayim is the third building on your left.
Magazine Street runs north from Memorial Drive in Cambridge to Central Square. Congregation Eitz Chayim is located between Putnam Avenue & Tufts Street.
Parking at Eitz Chayim for Religious Services and Programming
Eitz Chayim has an agreement with the City of Cambridge that cars parked within a three- block radius of 136 Magazine St. from 6:30-10 p.m. on Friday nights will not be ticketed. In addition, a parking consideration is in effect for the three blocks around EC during all regularly scheduled events. If you receive a ticket, notify the Eitz Chayim office at 617-497-7626 and contest the ticket by writing a letter stating that you were at an Eitz Chayim event, putting it inside the ticket envelope, and mailing it to the attention of Laura Bosco. If for any reason your protest is not honored, let the office know and we’ll confirm to the city that you were attending services or programming at EC and should not have been ticketed.